Detox retreat, fasting and hiking, Reset your body, mind and soul
"Anyone can do magic, anyone can achieve their goals, if he knows how to think, if he knows how to wait, if he knows how to fast", Siddharta, Hermann Hesse
We reset our body by the sea on the Costa Dorada with freshly prepared detox juices and vegetable broths. The ingredients are from organic farming.This reatreat is in english. You should at least have the B2 level to be able to have good coonversations in the group. And don´t worry, if there is anything you don´t understand, I can translate some words for you into spanish or german.
The retreat is based on fasting with little caloric intake (between 200 and 250 kcal / day).
We follow the fasting method developed by the German doctor Dr. Buchinger that recommends the intake of detox juices, vegetable broths and good quality infusions (instead of fasting only with water) to ensure the supply of vitamins and minerals and to avoid acidity in the body during fasting through the intake of alkaline drinks.
To enjoy nature and feed our soul we walk every day between 3 and 4h. The walks are between easy to moderate. Exercise is part of the fast and helps our body eliminate toxins.
Fasting is about the regeneration of the body, the mind and the soul.
It is an important part of our health prevention to make us feel young, healthy and fit for longer.
Open to all
English, Spanish, Catalan
Not based on any faith
Included / Not included
*7 nights in the selected room in a hotel directly on the beach
* 1 day spa use in the hotel
* The complete fasting catering
- Freshly prepared fruit or vegetable juices and Mediterranean fasting soups (fruits and vegetables from ecological farming, except tropical fruits)
- High-quality teas in a large selection
- Mineral water
- Lemons, ginger, honey etc.
* Full-time care by the fasting guide
* The access to the hiking routes by train (in about half of the hikes)
* Daily walks of 3/4 h
* Daily relaxation exercises in the group
* Evening program with lectures on fasting and nutrition
* Detailed information about the return to nutrition after fasting
* A fasting booklet as a small companion through the week
* Individual advice on questions from the participants
* Arrival & depart cost (plane/ car/ train etc.)
* Transfer from the airport to the hotel and back (we will send you a detailled information about the transfer in train)
* Tourist Tax (1 Eur per person and night)
We stay in a 4 star hotel directly at the beach. Each room has its private bathroom that assures us a retreat that guarantees us the privacy we need to relax and help our body to eliminate toxins.
The stay at the hotel includes 1 day of spa use.
In addition, the hotel offers massage services of many types.
In the same hotel we have our meeting and meditation room.
A 5 minute walk from the hotel is the "riuret", the village spring.
Here we can enjoy the healing effect of water throughout the year, since the spring water is always at a temperature between 18ºC and 21ºC.
Accommodation and meals
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Bike available
- Single room
- Double room
My name is Simone. I am a native German and have been living in Spain for over 15 years.
I am a Certified Fasting Guide (dfa German Fasting Academy in Berlin, South Tyrol and Lake Constance). I am also a Relaxation Coach (IEK Berlin) and Nature Guide (Interpret Europe e.V., Montseny, Catalonia).
With these skills, I will lead you through a competent guided fasting week where exercise (hiking tours) and relaxation are not neglected
On the day of arrival (Saturday)
* 17-18 h First meeting and presentation of the group, Explanation of the course of the fasting week
* 19h Dinner (light meal)
after that: Short Explications on Fasting, and Cozy Get-together, Open Questions
On the days of fasting (Sunday to Friday)
8.30h Morning tea
9h – max. 15 h Hike (on the coast, through villages, vineyards and forests) 3/4 daily with fruit and vegetable juice
* 14-18h Siesta, fasting measures, personal free space
* in the evening: Relaxation exercises (optional, but highly recommended), about 45 minutes.
* 18 or 19h Freshly prepared vegetable broth
* 19 or 20h Explications on Fasting, and Cozy Get-together, Open Questions
On the departure day (Saturday)
* 8.30h Morning tea
* 9h Short hike (until about 11am) with fast breaking on the way (yes we eat something!)
* 12h Farewell of the group
The times are only approximate, since they depend on the season. Prior to arrival a more concrete planning will be communicated to the participants.
The groups are small with a maximum of 12 pax.
The prices for 8 days per person are:
* in Single Room with individual bathroom: 946 EUR
* inDouble Room with individual bathroom: 837 EUR (if you come with a friend or couple)
Comarruga has very good transport connections:
The nearest airports are Reus REU (distance 40km) and Barcelona BCN (distance 55km).
From Reus airport take the bus (line 50) to the train station in Reus and from there it is 40 minutes by train to Comarruga (Sant Vicenç de Calders).
From Barcelona airport take the metro or regional train to Barcelona Sants. From there you can either take the express train (travel time between 45 and 50 minutes) or the regional train (travel time 1 hour) to Comarruga / Sant Vicenç de Calders.
Comarruga is located directly on the motorway exit of the C32 from Barcelona and the AP7 from Tarragona or Martorell.
Up to 45 days before arrival day: 0 EUR
From 44 to 30 days before arrival day: 165 EUR
From 29 to 15 days before arrival day: 275 EUR
From 14 to 2 days before arrival day: 495 EUR
One day before arrival or no show: full price
- Coma-ruga, Tarragona, España
- From: 15 June, 2019 17:30
- To: 22 June, 2019 12:00
- 8 days
- 837 EUR